I set from the beginning this blog as a collection of quotations that have special meaning for me, both from the emotional point of view as from a purely cosmetic. Even when I wrote about personal experiences or events that have affected me personally, I've always done with the help of a sentence from a book or the lyrics of a song. Use, then, for a quote about the birth of a new blog and a particular initiative, launched in early February, against plagiarism on the net. The aim is to raise public awareness on the issue of intellectual property theft. The Internet is a "tool" of freedom, but woe to limit it ... respect for the freedom of all must be "recognized" ethic, especially for blogs. "wrote one steal ... only to be beautiful, better than we are, appropriating the skills of others can not ... turn into nothing but a plagiarist himself even worse, if possible, and expose reflected in the identification, because you can not really be what you are. " (Amaranta blog by The Society of Arts ).
It 's a nice phrase and was just fine in my post. I have transcribed, in fact, but I have quoted the source. It seems a small detail? No, that is what makes the difference.
0 comments:
Post a Comment