Scuole aperte...post terremoto
schools open today in Chieti. Only six have been closed by order of the Mayor. There are five of nursery and elementary and middle school, but high school? Who should control the school?
Some schools are collapsing on their own, without an earthquake, unfortunately. Only a few months ago the boy who died in the collapse of a floor of his school.
What are we waiting for, more deaths? I hope not!
I am a mother, and I'm worried. I realize that fear is so great and many times too, but safety in schools I think is a fundamental and sacred right. This earthquake has helped to renew our wounds, to exacerbate our fears, and send our children to school these days is not easy and "carefree" ...
But we must continue to work, children must continue their lives ... everyone should "go ahead". I just hope this is going forward in all the senses, especially that it is not a step backwards. Back to the problems of our public buildings (the town was evacuated for damage caused by the earthquake, and with him a number of other public and private buildings) and to the "usual" problems and bureaucratic delays.
We think the likely problems first, and do not cry after the misfortunes that have happened. This happened to L'Aquila, unfortunately, but we do not want that to happen here. Chieti is not considered a high risk zone, all right, but despite being far from the epicenter had its good damage. Does not come in the municipalities concerned "earthquake" and I understand that, even if you do not approve of, especially for the displaced Theatines certainly fewer di altri, ma pur sempre sfollati!
Mi immedesimo in chi non può rientrare nella propria casa e sono triste e arrabbiata. Triste per i morti, per la distruzione dei nostri vicini aquilani, e arrabbiata per tutte le "chiacchiere" che si sono fatte su questo terremoto.
Temo per le conseguenze, quelle di cui sentiremo parlare per anni, quelle dovute al denaro, ai fiumi di denaro che verranno distribuiti per gli aiuti. Spero tanto che andranno a coloro che veramente ne hanno bisogno, e spero trovino un modo per organizzare al meglio tutto questo.
Sono stanca di sentire persone che continuano a ripetere "io l'avevo detto" e che però seguitano a non essere ascoltate. Sono stanca di sentire coloro che mi ripetono "non ti preoccupare", "Forget about it" or something ..
I want to think about before, in fact, I would like to think of first are the very people who may decide the fate of us all.
Perhaps I may be wrong, but it is not so much that I trust those who say not to worry about without having to show me a good reason not to do it ...
I would like to see the results of checks on schools, I wish that those cracks that pop up here and there in school buildings are very "superficial" and are not superficial but the engineers who need to monitor.
0 comments:
Post a Comment