Morte del Meetup di Chieti
After the failure of real Meetup, bound at the site of Beppe Grillo, which involved an expenditure is not sustainable with the remaining members are still active, it now appears that this platform is disobedient to the survival of the meetup in Chieti.
Chieti is a unique city, where initiatives can not always good to have followed and survive the apathy of the people of this city.
I tried, along with a few others, to keep alive the spirit of the meetup, but apparently did not succeeded. Those who know me in person, however, knows that I do not give up and this is just a period of transition from one initiative to another, to never give up!
coincidence would have it during a restructuring the blog has lost some valuable tricks and utilities that I had collected over time. One of these, the "blogroll", a sort of archive of favorite blogs that update themselves automatically updating blog. Some links I've been able to recover, some do not.
Older posts of this blog I have moved elsewhere, a new blog being completed, tied to the site www.chietiscalo.it.
You will find there all the things I was able to recover, and more on other blogs where I write and that I manage.
For those who want to follow me here is the link: The Blog
chietiscalopuntoit
blog against smoking
The blog, "free thoughts"
0 comments:
Post a Comment